Fortress snatches up top Goldman trading strategist
Fri Jan 19, 2007
Fortress Investment Group, the New York-based alternative
investments firm, has hired a top trading strategist out of
Goldman Sachs to enhance the firm's hedge fund division.
David Cohen, vice president, left Goldman this week. He was
said to be the right-hand man of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager