Research firms, hedge funds under fire
Fri Jan 19, 2007
The New York Attorney General is pressing ahead with an
investigation to determine whether hedge funds acquired inside
information about publicly traded companies from consultants
supplied by Vista Research and Gerson Lehrman Group.
The attorney general's office issued subpoenas to Vista and
GLG in recent weeks as well as to several companies, including
Best Buy, Circuit City Stores and First Data. The attorney
general also issued subpoenas to hedge fund clients of the
research firms, according to the Wall...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager