Ex-Durus manager Sacane sentenced to three years
Fri Feb 2, 2007
A Connecticut judge has sentenced Scott Sacane, the former
star biotech analyst and manager of the $600 million Durus Life
Sciences Fund, to three years in prison.
The ruling by Judge Alan H. Nevas is something of a win for
Durus investors, who have waited for a court decision for the
more than three years that have passed since Sacane's
fraudulent scheme to drive up the prices...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager