Senators say SEC mishandled Pequot probe
Fri Feb 2, 2007
Two senior senators said this week that the U.S. Securities
and Exchange Commission mishandled its inquiry into possible
insider trading by $7.3 billion Pequot Capital Management.
Senator Arlen Specter (R-Pa.), ranking member of the Senate
Judiciary Committee, and Senator Charles Grassley (R-Iowa),
ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee, accused the SEC
of lax oversight in its 2005 investigation into Pequot,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager