Fortress goes public in historic transaction
Fri Feb 9, 2007
Fortress Investment Group this week became the first U.S.
hedge fund and private equity manager to offer shares in its
management company to the public.
In a deal that was widely anticipated, Fortress sold 8.6% of
its shares to the public at $18.50 per share, the high end of
its expected price range of $16.50 to $18.50. The offering was
oversubscribed by 25 times....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager