Allied Capital subpoenaed in Greenlight pretexting case
Fri Feb 9, 2007
The United States Attorney's Office for the District of
Columbia has launched an investigation to determine whether
private detectives employed by Allied Capital, a business
development company, used unlawful tactics to spy on hedge fund
manager David Einhorn as well as his firm, $4.7 billion
Greenlight Capital Management.
Allied received a subpoena in late December to produce
documents that could help federal prosecutors diagram its
relationship with the detectives and learn how much the
Washington, D.C.-based company knew about their methods....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager