Renaissance lowers cap on RIEF inflows
Thu Mar 1, 2007
Renaissance Technologies is once again lowering the limit on
monthly inflows into its high-performing Renaissance
Institutional Equities Fund.
Marketers for the long-biased portfolio launched by Jim
Simons in July 2005 told investors that inflows of fresh
capital will be capped at $1.5 billion per month beginning on
February 1, down from a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager