Pirate Capital stems losses
Thu Mar 1, 2007
Pirate Capital Management has stabilized its assets at
slightly more than $1 billion after a downward spiral last year
left its future in doubt.
The firm managed $1.8 billion in early 2006, but an alarming
series of staff defections, lawsuits and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager