Performance profile: Whitebox outperforms
Thu Mar 1, 2007
Andy Redleaf's Whitebox Advisors came out swinging in
January, with its convertible fund gaining an estimated net
return of 2.11%.
The Minneapolis firm's other strategies - high yield,
diversified convertible, small-cap market neutral and
statistical arbitrage - also started the year on a firm
footing, with all but...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager