Tudor's Raptor to take additional capital
Thu Mar 29, 2007
Tudor Investment's $10.6 billion Raptor Global has been
talking to investors in recent weeks about opening up for
additional capital. It would be the first time in "a long time"
that the fund is in a position to accommodate more money, the
fund said in a letter to investors.
The high-performing global long/short equity strategy, run
from Tudor's Boston office by Jim Pallotta, has for years taken
new outside capital only selectively, and the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager