Volatility fund closes to new investors, adds BNP vet
Thu Mar 29, 2007
After experiencing high growth, AM Investment Partners has
closed its volatility hedge fund to new investors and added a
AM Investment's V Fund gained 7% last year during an
extended period of low volatility, but investor interest in the
fund spiked after volatility began to skyrocket in February.
The added volatility also pushed the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager