Ex-Paloma team spearheads new Jefferies thrust
Fri Mar 30, 2007
Jefferies Asset Management, the investment affiliate of the
U.S. broker-dealer Jefferies & Co., has been quietly
developing its alternative asset management platform - which
has become one of the major strategic aims of the firm.
Last year, Jefferies brought in Tom Witz to become chief
investment officer for the firm's asset management unit. A
seasoned hedge fund veteran, Witz had spent many years as
managing director and director...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager