Former Passport pro set to exploit engineered metals and industrials
Fri Mar 30, 2007
In a play to exploit rising global demand for highly
engineered metals and industrial products, an alumnus of $1.1
billion Passport Capital Management is preparing to launch a
long/short equity fund.
Rob Neal was set to launch his Skellig Partners on April 1
with about $50 million. The...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager