Motorola, McKinsey alumni map out long/short fund
Fri Mar 30, 2007
James Chavin, a former senior director at Motorola, and Greg
Parsons, a former associate principal at McKinsey & Co.,
have cofounded a Chicago-area firm to try their hand at
managing a hedge fund focused on distressed equities.
Glencoe, Ill.-based CP Capital Advisors is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager