Prentice moves to single fee and lockup structure
Fri Apr 27, 2007
Michael Zimmerman's $2.1 billion consumer and retail
stock-focused Prentice Capital Management has eliminated its
two-tier lockup and fee arrangement, moving all investors to a
two-year lockup and standard fees of 2% of assets and 20% of
profits, with quarterly liquidity.
The changes will be effective immediately for prospective
investors; existing investors will see their...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager