Traxis taps Rubicon man for emerging markets strategy
Fri Apr 27, 2007
Traxis Partners has hired a portfolio manager from
London-based Rubicon Fund Management to run a second hedge fund
that will launch this summer.
The new offering, Traxis Emerging Markets Opportunities
Fund, will be managed by Amer Bisat, who ran a similar
portfolio for Rubicon's global...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager