Boone Capital introduces turbo-charged fund
Fri Apr 27, 2007
Boone Capital Management has launched a leveraged version of
its $155 million flagship event-driven fund.
The New York firm was formed two years ago by David Markus
and Jeffrey Wertheim. The founders, both from Louisville, Ky.,
named the firm after Daniel Boone, the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager