Boone Capital introduces turbo-charged fund
Fri Apr 27, 2007
Boone Capital Management has launched a leveraged version of
its $155 million flagship event-driven fund.
The New York firm was formed two years ago by David Markus
and Jeffrey Wertheim. The founders, both from Louisville, Ky.,
named the firm after Daniel...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager