Pirate Capital assets fall 26% in 2007 to $739m
Tue May 29, 2007
Tom Hudsons Pirate Capital Management has lost 26% of
its assets under management since the start of 2007, falling to
less than $1 billion as its performance has failed to rebound
significantly from its mediocre 2006 levels.
The bulk of the decline in assets took place after the firm
received redemption notices at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager