Performance profile: Zweig-DiMenna pummels its peers
Tue May 29, 2007
Rarely does a firm fire on all cylinders at once, but
thats how Zweig-DiMenna has produced some very enviable
returns this year. The firms flagship Zweig-DiMenna
Partners, an opportunistic global long/short equity fund,
gained 4.33% in April, trouncing the Absolute Return U.S.
Equity Index, which was up 1.77%. Year to date, the fund put up
a net return of 18.44%, well ahead...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager