Equities: Powering ahead
Tue May 29, 2007
With this April proving to be the S&P 500s best
month in three years the index rose 4.4% it is
owing to a defensive posture that U.S. long/short equity funds
fell well short of that return, with the Absolute Return U.S.
Equity Index gaining 1.77% for the month to total 4.43% YTD.
Global equity funds fared better, though they still trailed the
broader markets. The Absolute Return Global Equity Index gained
2.40% in April,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager