Amber Capital selectively opens master fund
Tue May 29, 2007
Amber Capital Investment Management, the high-performing
event-driven shop founded by Joseph Oughourlian and Michel
Brogard, has selectively opened to new capital.
The New York-based firm is increasing its capacity because it
has more ideas than capital, according to investors. Amber runs
a global event-driven strategy and has traditionally...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager