After strong run, Duma opens to fresh capital
Fri Jun 29, 2007
Duma Capital Management, the multistrategy firm run by
Nadeem Walji, is reopening to new capital this month.
The fundraising is coming after a period of impressive
performance at New York-based Duma: As of late June, the firm's
flagship fund, Duma Global Opportunities, was up about 15% on
the year on a net basis. It has...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager