Venture firm prepares newtech-focused product
Fri Jun 29, 2007
A New York-based venture capital firm is closing in on a
$200 million fundraising goal for its first hedge fund.
Newlight Associates will start making investments for its
new vehicle, Newlight Horizon Fund, in August.
The fund will be something of a hybrid, combining elements
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager