Performance profile: Xerion flies high on special situations
Fri Jun 29, 2007
An expanded focus that includes special situations, such as
event-stressed equities, has lifted the performance of Xerion
Partners' distressed strategy to lofty levels this year. In
May, Xerion Partners II Master Fund returned 5.05% to reach an
outstanding total of 27.57% for the year. That performance far
outpaces the Absolute Return Distressed Index, which gained a
median 1.34% in May to total 6.15% for the year.
One position that has contributed to Xerion's...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager