Schwartz to step down as co-head of Goldman Sachs Asset Management
Fri Jun 29, 2007
Eric Schwartz, co-head of the investment management division
at Goldman Sachs Group, is set to retire this summer, according
to an internal memorandum.
Schwartz, who was a member of the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager