Pine River adds ex-Amaranth man for convertible arbitrage
Fri Jul 13, 2007
Pine River Capital Management is adding a senior manager to
focus on its U.S. convertible bond arbitrage portfolio.
Franklin Parlamis, a former managing director at Amaranth
Advisors, will be trading for the firms high-performing
Nisswa Fund, a global multistrategy arbitrage portfolio.
At Amaranth, Parlamis co-managed the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager