Paulson reports stellar June
Fri Jul 13, 2007
Paulson & Co., riding high on its short subprime
mortgage thesis, turned in highly impressive June results
across all of its onshore funds.
The high-flying Paulson Credit Opportunities fund netted
39.92% for the month to total 129.34% for the year so far,
according to estimates from investors. Paulson...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager