Eton Park alum joins Dell’s SkyBridge
Fri Jul 13, 2007
Former Eton Park partner Scott Prince has joined SkyBridge
Capital, the hedge fund seeding vehicle set up by Michael
Dell's family office in 2005.
Prince will assume the role of managing partner, working
alongside SkyBridge founder Anthony Scaramucci.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager