Bear says mortgage funds are near worthless
Fri Jul 20, 2007
Bear Stearns on Tuesday told clients that its two troubled
mortgage hedge funds are basically worthless after losing
billions of dollars on subprime mortgage bets.
In a letter to investors, Bear wrote that its High Grade
Structured Credit Strategies Enhanced Leverage Fund had
effectively no value left and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager