Balestra, Lahde thrive on subprime carnage
Fri Jul 27, 2007
Balestra Capital and Lahde Capital Management have both
reported spectacular June performance as a shared investment
thesis on the demise of the subprime mortgage market paid big
dividends on the month.
Balestra Capital Partners, a global macro fund founded by
Jim Melcher, netted 20.98% in June to total 36.15% for the year
to date. Lahde Capitals U.S. Residential Real Estate
Hedge fund, which began trading in November 2006, netted...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager