Lahde Capital to launch commercial mortgage fund
Fri Aug 10, 2007
On the back of stellar returns this year, Lahde Capital
Management is launching a new fund that will extend the
firms enormously profitable subprime mortgage thesis to
the commercial real estate market.
Lahde began trading its first hedge fund in November 2006.
Through June, Class A shares of Lahde U.S. Residential Real
Estate Hedge had netted 85.78%, largely by shorting ABX
indices, which track the performance of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager