Campbell to reopen managed futures funds
Fri Aug 10, 2007
Campbell & Co., the $11 billion commodities trading
advisor, is planning to reopen its managed futures portfolios
to new investment. The move comes even as the firm has recently
suffered significant losses, with the main portfolio down about
6% this year through July.
In September, Campbell will reopen its $9 billion Financial,
Metals & Energy...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager