Outlook for hedge fund M&A is still strong, says Putnam Lovell
Fri Aug 10, 2007
Acquisitions of alternative asset managers hit historically
high levels during 2007s first half and are expected to
remain strong for the rest of the year, according to Putnam
Lovell, a financial services boutique owned by Jefferies &
Transactions in the first half of the year hit a record
high, with demand for hedge fund firms particularly robust.
Acquisitions of alternative asset managers represented almost
30% of announced M&A...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager