Alum of Greenlight and Citadel plans long/short value fund
Wed Aug 29, 2007
Andrew Rechtschaffen, the portfolio manager whose hiring by
Citadel Investment Group in 2005 inspired Third Point Capital's
Dan Loeb to accuse Citadel founder Ken Griffin of committing an
"act of war," will start his own firm in January.
A widely forwarded e-mail message in which Loeb warned
Griffin against poaching any more of his employees or those of
his friends (Citadel had actually hired...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager