San Francisco manager starts high-performing small-cap portfolio
Wed Aug 29, 2007
A small-cap specialist formerly with Thomas Lloyd-Butler
Capital Management has opened a firm in the Bay Area.
Brian Coleman, previously an assistant portfolio and senior
research analyst at Thomas Lloyd-Butler in San Francisco, has
launched Hawk Hill Asset Management and aims to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager