QIM unveils juiced-up longer-term futures strategy
Wed Aug 29, 2007
Quantitative Investment Management has launched a managed
futures fund that will offer more capacity and a longer
investment horizon than its flagship program.
JaffrayWoodriff, co-founder of QIM and portfolio manager of
both the flagship global program and the new fund uses price
history to trade futures...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager