Absolute return Indices - U.S. composite slips underwater
Wed Aug 29, 2007
July was a tough month for most hedge fund strategies, with
LatAm Equity, Commodities and Macro funds the exceptions. The
Absolute Return Composite, at -0.2%, was below water for the
first time since May 2006. Leading the way for the year was
LatAm Equity, which was up 12.15%.
ABSOLUTE RETURN STRATEGY INDICES ...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager