Millennium hires two from Carlson
Thu Sep 27, 2007
A unit of Israel "Izzy" Englander's $11.5 billion Millennium
Management has recruited a pair of energy relative value
specialists from $4 billion Carlson Capital, the Dallas
operation founded by Clint Carlson.
John Brellenthin was previously portfolio manager of
relative value plays in energy. James Mooney was an...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager