Ramsey eyes concentrated best-ideas vehicle
Thu Sep 27, 2007
Ramsey Asset Management is planning to introduce a fund
early next year that will concentrate its assets in the firm's
best stock picks.
The McLean, Va.-based firm has been incubating Ramsey Best
Idea Fund since January - and its returns have been impressive.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager