Tontine starts low-vol fund for midcap market
Thu Sep 27, 2007
Jeffrey Gendell's $4 billion Tontine Capital Management
inaugurated its planned low-volatility fund in September with
an undisclosed amount of capital.
Tontine 25 was first opened to the firm's existing
investors, who have the option to invest fresh money as well as
to reallocate capital from the firm's other funds: flagship
Tontine Overseas, small-cap fund Tontine Capital...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager