Satellite kicks off a short-lived opportunistic strategy
Thu Sep 27, 2007
Satellite Asset Management is using an unusually short-lived
vehicle to take advantage of exaggerated pricing inefficiencies
in the equities of companies involved in recently announced
leveraged buyout deals. The fund opened in August with roughly
$200 million and will liquidate on December 31.
This short-lived fund,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager