Performance profile: Campbell's multistrat gets caught in market turbulence
Thu Sep 27, 2007
Campbell & Co., the $10.3 billion managed futures firm
founded by Keith Campbell, compounded its losses for the year
in August as financial markets continued to suffer from the
spillover of subprime mortgage woes.
In August, the $1.2 billion multistrategy fund lost 11.11%
to put it down 19.3% for the year. By comparison, the Absolute
Return CTA Index...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager