Performance profile: Harbinger defies gravity shorting subprime CDS
Thu Sep 27, 2007
Harbinger Capital Partners, the $8.7 billion distressed-debt
hedge fund firm owned by Harbert Management, turned in another
impressive month of returns in August.
Harbinger Capital Partners Fund I (onshore), managed by
Philip Falcone, gained 4.9%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager