Och-Ziff to push ahead with IPO
Fri Oct 26, 2007
Och-Ziff Capital Management is moving forward with its plans
for its initial public offering, but is planning to raise only
about half as much as originally expected. Och-Ziff plans to
list on the New York Stock Exchange in November, despite
turbulent markets and the lackluster performance of other
alternative asset manager stocks.
During the third quarter, the firm managed to attract net
inflows of $1.2 billion and grow its assets...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager