Perry reopens flagship on 'compelling' opportunities
Tue Oct 30, 2007
Richard Perry's $14.6 billion event-driven shop, Perry
Capital, is actively raising as much as $2 billion in fresh
cash to take advantage of opportunities in the equity and debt
markets. Separately, the firm on September 17 executed the
second and final close for Perry Private Opportunities Fund, a
private equity-like vehicle that co-invests alongside the
less-liquid investments in Perry's main funds.
In a letter to investors describing the summer's market
dislocation, Perry noted that the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager