Citi Alternatives to acquire credit specialist Carlton Hill
Fri Nov 2, 2007
Citi Alternative Investments will acquire Carlton Hill
Global Capital, a hedge fund startup focused on credit
Carlton Hill was cofounded in 2006 by Jim OBrien and
Jon Dorfman, both veterans of Morgan Stanleys
fixed-income group. The firm has about $150 million in equity
capital commitments and plans to launch a fund by yearend,
according to Citi.
In addition to serving as co-portfolio...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager