Lazard launches TMT hedge fund
Fri Nov 9, 2007
Lazard Asset Management, an indirect subsidiary of
investment bank Lazard, has launched a technology, media and
telecommunications (TMT)-focused hedge fund.
The firm, which has offered hedge funds for 15 years, now
manages more than $4 billion in 12 hedge funds, and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager