House passes tax bill
Fri Nov 9, 2007
The House of Representatives passed a bill that would raise
taxes on hedge funds, by increasing the tax on so-called
carried interest and by ending the practice of
deferring taxes by placing income in offshore funds.
The House Ways and Means Committee proposed the tax hikes as
a way to raise some $50 billion over 10...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager