Och-Ziff stock price continues to fall
Fri Nov 16, 2007
Och-Ziff Capital Management Groups stock continues to
trade below its listing price, dropping nearly 8.5% on Thursday
to close at $28.05.
The hedge fund companys stock priced at $32 per share
late Tuesday, at the mid-point of its expected range, but
promptly fell 4.2% in its first day of trading on...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager