November turbulence roils long/short equity funds
Fri Nov 30, 2007
The first three weeks of November proved to be stormy for
long/short equity managers, with funds reporting a wide range
of returns as the broader U.S. stock market gyrated.
Early estimates show that November caught more funds on the
wrong foot than on the right one. James Pallottas Raptor
Global Fund (Class...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager